Frequently Asked Questions
|What do your services consist of?
We provide crime scene, death, suicide, accident, hoarding, black mold, and water damage cleanup, as well as a variety of specialized services including meth lab, tear gas and marijuana grow house cleaning, among others.
|What sets your business up apart from others?
Biologic's 10 Step Process is unique:
- 24/7 call center answered by Chief Of Operations
- Initial immediate response with appropriate resources
- We document and initiate the Insurance Claim
- We secure the scene for your safety
- We disinfect the Biohazardous Waste and Blood
- We remove all Biohazardous Waste from the property
- We comprehensively disinfect the entire property
- We provide you with Certified Clearance Testing results by a Professional Lab
- We guarantee customer satisfaction
- We deal with all Insurers and Payments
|Will the medical examiner's office or the police clean up the scene?
No – their only function is to investigate and gather evidence. That leaves you, the homeowner or business owner, responsible for all cleaning.
|How long does a cleanup remediation require?
We'll provide an estimate once we're on scene. At a minimum a couple of hours and usually a maximum is a couple of days.
|Can you bill my insurer directly?
Absolutely – we can file your claim for you and your only liability is for the deductible. In most cases your insurance will cover these services.
|Will my insurance pay for a suicide cleanup?
Each case is quite unique. There are many instances when insurers will pay for this. Remember that you have the right to use any company you wish.
|As an employer, if I require my employees to clean up blood borne pathogens, what is my liability?
Without meeting strict requirements, you'll be subject at a minimum to a workers compensation claim. Federal Regulation 29CFR1910:1030 covers the requirements. Just call Biologic – we are fully insured.